What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- details of your visits to our Website, including but not limited to traffic and location data; and
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may also use "cookies" or other devices to store and track information about you.
How do we use information about you?
We use information about you to help us provide a more personalised service. We will use your personal information to:
- monitor, develop and improve our Website, services and your experience;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and
- process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by or about you.
We will only send you information by email, telephone or mail about existing, new services and special offers from us or third parties which may be of interest to you if you have asked us to do this. You can opt-out of these communications at any time by using the facility contained in each communication. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at our registered office stating that you do not wish to receive further communications from us.
Where do we store your personal data?
The data that we collect from you will be stored on servers in the UK.
Will we share your information with third parties?
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may pass your information to other parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if Centek Holdings Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets;
- to administer the services provided to you by us now or in the future;
You can email us with any questions, queries or complaints at email@example.com